Available by Appointment Only
50 Minute Sitting $325.00 ($100.00 for each additional person up to six people. Inform Tim in advance of any additional people).
The Spirit Circle
The Spirit Circle is an ideal platform for individuals to have a group setting experience while witnessing what occurs during a private, individual sitting.
Participants are able to expand their understanding and experience the innermost connection with their spiritual self while Tim demonstrates his gift to help participants to realize and share the ability to communicate with their lost loved ones.
Is a telephone reading less effective? No, it isn’t. Your loved ones are able to communicate their messages to Tim and he is able to relay these messages over the phone to you. Tim will record your sitting for you and e-mail a copy to you upon request, $20 for digital, $20 for CD
NOTE: Telephone Readings must be PRE-paid with payment mailed to Tim prior to your sitting. Please mail a money order or personal check made out to Tim Braun to: P.O. Box 984, Dana Point, CA 92629. Upon receipt of your check, his Assistant will call you to book the sit.
Preparing For Your Sitting
Tim suggests that you wait at least THREE MONTHS after a loved one’s passing before having a sitting with him.
- Please leave your cell phones in your car when you arrive. If you plan to record your sitting with your smartphone, please make sure it is on silent mode or airplane mode so that it does not ring during the sitting.
- Please do not bring pets or young children to your sitting.
- If you are planning on bringing an additional person, please let the office know ahead of time. It is an additional $100 per person.
- On the days leading up to your scheduled sitting, Tim suggests the following…Send loving thoughts or “invitations” to those you wish to have contact with on spirit side. Simply ask them to be with you at your sitting, giving them specifics such as the day and time of your sitting.
- Please make sure you arrive at your sitting 15-20 minutes early. It is important to start your sitting on time. If you are late, unfortunately your sitting will be cut short because of other sittings scheduled after yours. It is important to note that even if you leave on time, traffic, accidents, and other situations come up. It would be much better to come early and enjoy the beautiful beach surroundings, and be early for your sitting, rather than rushing and getting there late.It is also good to be able to have some time to sit and calm your mind before your sitting begins. Thank you!
Please note that Tim welcomes repeat clients; however, he does encourage waiting 4-6 weeks between sittings unless otherwise advised.